- What features do I get during the trial?
During your trial period you get to enjoy Fixico Premium, i.e. Fixico’s full-feature
set of services.
- What happens after the trial ends?
After the trial period ends, user’s status changes to that of a free user. The free user still gets free system analysis, notifications, registry, disk cleaning and defrag, but no regular OS updates and antivirus.
- How do I cancel my service?
You can cancel the service at any time. To cancel the service, please click here
- How do I become a Premium Member?
to Go Premium!
- What are the charges once I become a Premium Member?
You will be charged according to the total number of computers you choose to service. The charges are on monthly/yearly basis. To see your charge estimates click here
- Can I add computers after I start my service?
- Can Fixico see my personal data?
Fixico only accesses information related to software and system parameters. Fixico
does not access or view business or personal data on any computer.
- Fixico and IBM®?
Fixico is an IBM® OEM partner. Fixico's service is based on IBM®’s Big Fix technology
that enables efficient software updates and maintenance across thousands of computers.
Fixico uses this infrastructure to provide you with timely updates and to properly
maintain your computers without you even noticing it.
- I forgot my username or password
To reset your password please click on Log in on the top of the page and click on "Forgot password?".
- How do I change my credit card details?
- I sent an invite, and computer is not showing up.
New computers appear in your "ecosystem" after they have been setup with Fixico and
have undergone analysis. The analysis usually takes up to 10 minutes, but for some
computers can take up to 2 hours. Please verify that the Fixico software has been
installed successfully on the computer in question. If setup was completed successfully,
and 2 hours have passed since then, please contact Fixico Support.
- How do I add or remove a computer?
- Do computers need to be connected at all times?
Computers do not need to be connected at all times. During periods of connectivity
updates and communications with the Fixico client are performed. Fixico works both
on and offline.
- Do you support tablets and smart-phones?
Tablets and smart phones will be supported soon.
- Do you support Mac/Apple computers?
Yes, limited support.
- What is the client footprint and resource requirements?
30MB and approximately 2% of CPU.
- What operating systems does Fixico support?
We currently support the following operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8+, Mac OSX 10.6+(updates and antivirus only)